Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Major comfort food in our house!
Make and share this Crock Pot Country Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredients in crock pot except rice in order listed.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours (high 4-6 hours).
- One hour before serving, remove chicken and cool slightly.
- Remove meat from bones and return to crock pot.
- Add rice.
- Cover and cook the additional hour on high.
This was very good! I tried to use the 4 to 6 hour fast method and finally had to put it on the stove to finish. I would use the slower method next time.
Lost my old favorite recipe and this one proved to be very close to it. My family enjoys this with a piping hot loaf of french bread.
This soup really had a good flavor. I subbed noodles for the rice and we liked the change. Thanks for sharing!