1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Corned Beef With Sauerkraut and Plums
7 hrs 10 mins
I was craving some sauerkraut and had this lovely piece of corned beef so I searched and searched and couldn't find a recipe so made this one up. A tin of plums will do and the hot sauce is optional but it does give it a bit of kick. I stated Sweet Russian Mustard but the Sweet German will be fine too. I enjoyed it and hope you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the meat under cold water and dry on paper towels.
- 2Mix together the sauerkraut, plums, mustard, Ketjap Manis and hotsauce.
- 3Place half the kraut mixture in the bottom of the crock pot, then put in the corned beef and top with remaining kraut mixture.
- 4Turn crock Pot to low and cook for 7 hours,.
- 5Slice and serve with grainy mustard and hot sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Corned Beef With Sauerkraut and Plums
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1215.8
- Calories from Fat 786
- Total Fat 87.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 444.2 mg
- Sodium 6180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 85.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: