1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Corned Beef Dinner
9 hrs 35 mins
Carol G.'s Note:
Everything goes into the pot at the same time, makes things so much easier. Turns out great every time!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes, carrots and cabbage in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- 2Cut brisket in half; place over vegetables.
- 3Add the water, caraway seeds and contents of spice packet.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or till meat and veggies are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Corned Beef Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1189.5
- Calories from Fat 683
- Total Fat 75.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 388.7 mg
- Sodium 4574.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 77.6 g