1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage
8 hrs 5 mins
Leftover corned beef makes great sandwiches--Rueben's are good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml hot water
- 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1360.77-1587.57 g corned beef brisket, with spice packet partially frozen
- 566.99 g package baby carrots
- 1 head cabbage, cut into about 10 wedges (1 1/2 lbs)
- 425.24-850.48 g canned whole potatoes, drained
- 1In a 6 quart crock pot, combine water, vinegar, sugar, pepper and onions.
- 2Place corned beef in mixture.
- 3Cook, covered on HIGH for about 4-4 1/2 hours.
- 4Remove lid and scatter around the carrots and cabbage wedges.
- 5Cover again and continue cooking on HIGH 3 to 4 hrs longer or until beef is tender.
- 6Add drained potatoes about 20-25 minutes before serving (just to heat through).
- 7Serve beef, sliced with cabbage and veggies.
- 8Add a little cooking juices on top of the beef slices to keep it moist.
- 9Serve with Dijon mustard or horseradish and some crusty bread.
- 10Serves about 6-7 people.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (631 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.7
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.1 mg
- Sodium 2833.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 45.0 g