1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
10 hrs 45 mins
10 hrs 30 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Hearty stick to your ribs cooking. Great for St. Pat's Day or New Years. Has a nice sauce or serve with lots of grated horseradish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes, carrots, and onions in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Top with the brisket and sprinkle meat with the seasoning packet.
- 3Pour beer over meat, and if necessary, add water until meat is just barely covered.
- 4Cook on low 10-12 hours.
- 5Remove meat from crock pot; set aside and keep warm.
- 6Place cabbage in crock pot; cook on high for 30-35 minutes or until cabbage is cooked to your liking.
- 7Mix together applesauce and mustard, and use as a sauce for the meat, if desired (prepared horseradish goes well also).
- 8Slice meat thinly across the grain and serve hot with cooked vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.5
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 1375.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 24.6 g