1/9 Photos of Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
8 hrs 15 mins
Little Bee's Note:
This is my version of Corned Beef and Cabbage for the Crock pot and it always turns out great. I like my method of cooking the cabbage outside of the crock pot at the end because it keeps the Cabbage from getting soggy and remains nice and crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need a large crock pot for this. Put the potatoes in the bottom of the crock pot, pierced once with a fork.
- 2Put the corned beef on top of the potatoes along with the juices from the bag.
- 3Run water in the bag and measure one cup and add to the pot.
- 4Quarter 3 medium sized onions and put on top of the meat and add carrots. Put lid on pot and cook on low 8-10 hours .
- 5Cut cabbage into about 6 wedges.
- 6Pour broth from crock pot over cabbage and steam until tender in a large frying pan 20 to 3o minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: