1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Corned Beef
24 hrs 10 mins
I found this unbelievably simple, delicious recipe on the internet - unfortunately, I don't remember which site it came from. This recipe works with any size corned beef - I've just included the size I last bought to comply with 'Zaar's posting requirements. Edited to incorporate suggestion in Peter J's review below.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simply cover silverside with a mixture of ketchup and mustard.
- 2Roll in dried onion soup mix.
- 3Place in crock pot.
- 4Sprinkle any remaining onion soup mix over.
- 5Top with onion.
- 6Add water to just cover meat.
- 7Cook on low for 12 - 24 hours.
- 8Slice, serve and enjoy, maybe with sauce in crock pot used as a base to make gravy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Corned Beef
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 478.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: