Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is the easiest NO FAIL recipe! I am only listing perfect recipes. This one is perfect and sooooo good!
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray (Pam). Combine all.
- Set crock pot to low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serves 8 normal people or 4 corn pudding lovers!
i think if you add a boxed easy cornbread mix to this it would make it more like the "pudding" I'm expecting... i'll have to try it!
We tried this, and, although the taste was great, the texture was just mushy and the sour cream tried to curdle. We cooked it 4 hours on high, just like the recipe said we could. Would love to know if we did something wrong.