1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Corn Chowder
6 hrs 10 mins
Noni Suzanne's Note:
This is from a few different recipes that I got ideas from to make my own version. If you want a thicker soup, add a small amount of instant potatoes towards the end to your desired thickness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 (28 ounce) bag O'Brien potatoes, frozen
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 3 (14 3/4 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cups half-and-half (fat free is okay)
- 1Put frozen potatoes O'Brien in crock pot.
- 2In seperate bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except butter.
- 3Pour into crock pot and stir in with potatoes.
- 4Stir in the butter, or just throw it on top of the mixture -- it will melt as cooking.
- 5Cook on low for approx 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Corn Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (695 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 828.6
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 1418.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: