Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This Crock pot Corn is easy and delicious. The # of servings is a guess. I served at our Christmas dinner and we had 25 guests. It was plenty.
- Put butter and cream cheese in bottom of crock pot.
- Sprinkle sugar top.
- Put all 3 bags of corn on top.
- Cover and cook 6 hours on low.
- If you are home, stir after about an hour.
- If you are not home, it will be fine, just stir before serving.
3 Thanksgiving's ago, someone brought this stuff for a side. DELICIOUS!!! I've had a terrible time finding this, because my friend called the recipe Corn Michael. (I dunno where it got the name) I absolutely love corn this way, and I'm SOOOOOOOO glad I finally found it! :D Will be making it this year for DH and I's Thanksgiving.
Great corn Susie!! I made this to go with our Thanksgiving meal and it was really good. A lady that I use to work with always made this for our holiday work meals and we all loved it. I had lost my copy of the recipe and was so happy to find it again. Thanks for posting such a time saving recipe!