A popular, easy, and flavorful way to cook a small ham for the holidays, a dinner party or to have ham for sandwiches, soups or casseroles.
- Remove ham from packaging.
- Lightly score ham in diagonal lines first one way, then crosswise, to form a diamond pattern, being careful not to cut any deeper than about a eighth of an inch. (You can score both sides if you like).
- Make a paste of brown sugar and mustard (I used Boar's Head Honey Mustard).
- Rub paste into ham on sides that have been lightly scored.
- Transfer to crock pot.
- Pour in two cans of coca cola into bottom of pot, not pouring directly over ham to wash away brown sugar paste.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.