Recipe by Tish
Makes great barbecue sandwiches! You can use your favorite cola and sauce to vary the tastes. Good to freeze in smaller portions and pull out as needed.
- 1 pork roast
- 1 1⁄2 cups cola
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- Cut all visible fat from roast, put in crock and cook 12 hrs (You could set this to cook all night) on low.
- Note: I pour a soda over the roast to give it a little extra flavor.
- Remove meat from crock and drain all juice from crock.
- Shred meat and return to crock add 1 bottle barbecue sauce and cola and cook 5-6 hrs more.
- MAKES A LOT!
- Freezes great.