I put this on before work and dinner is done when I get home! Add whatever veggies you like..really tender and flavorful! Cook on low in crock-pot..The serving size depends on what size roast you buy.
- Use the size roast and the amount of vegetables you need to feed your family.
- I usually buy a big roast and add lots of the veggies.
- Put roast in a crock-pot,sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Add coke to almost cover the roast.
- Add carrots to liquid around roast and all other vegetables to top of meat.
- Cook all day on low (8-10 hours),or on high 5-6 hours.
- Liquid makes a great gravy.