1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Coca-Cola Roast
10 hrs 30 mins
I put this on before work and dinner is done when I get home! Add whatever veggies you like..really tender and flavorful! Cook on low in crock-pot..The serving size depends on what size roast you buy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use the size roast and the amount of vegetables you need to feed your family.
- 2I usually buy a big roast and add lots of the veggies.
- 3Put roast in a crock-pot,sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- 4Add coke to almost cover the roast.
- 5Add carrots to liquid around roast and all other vegetables to top of meat.
- 6Cook all day on low (8-10 hours),or on high 5-6 hours.
- 7Liquid makes a great gravy.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Coca-Cola Roast
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 513.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g