1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Clam Chowder
4 hrs 15 mins
Clam Chowder for the Crock Pot (or not)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute pork or bacon and onion until golden brown;drain.
- 2Put clams in crock pot with bacon.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients, except milk or half-and-half.
- 4Cover and cook on High 3-4 hours.
- 5Add 1 cup milk or half-and-half and cornstarch last hour of cooking.
- 6Add remaining milk or half and half before serving.
- 7STOVE TOP INSTRUCTIONS: Place all ingredients EXCEPT milk and cornstarch in kettle.
- 8Simmer on low heat for 45 minutes.
- 9Mix cornstarch into milk and add to kettle.
- 10DO NOT BOIL.
- 11Heat to warm, then serve.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Clam Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.7
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 1534.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g