Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This was created to fit my 1.5 quart crock pot for traveling in our RV. While we are out sightseeing, the crock pot is cooking up a delicious meal for us to enjoy!
- In a 1.5 quart crock pot add lemon juice to the bottom.
- Then cut green beans in bite sized pieces and add to crock pot.
- Add chicken thighs on top of lemon juice.
- Pour orange juice on top of chicken.
- Add honey.
- Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.
Dry as a bone after 9 hours, soggy green beans (fresh - such a waste). Chicken was orangey and tender. Will NOT make again.
We absolutely loved this dish. So very easy to prepare and great flavor. The chicken turned out very tender and the green beans soaked up all the flavor too. We have an RV also and I agree this will be a perfect meal when we are traveling. Thanks for sharing, Acadia.
Super easy to prepare, tastes great. The beans soaked up so much citrus flavor, what a nice change for beans! I used fresh, wouldn't recommend canned as they might get too mushy. Made for photo tag.