the fragrant aroma of this as it is cooking will fill up your whole house.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 473.18 ml chopped onions
- 946.36 ml fresh peaches or 946.36 ml frozen peaches, peeled and sliced
- 236.59 ml golden raisin
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 59.14 ml crystallized ginger
- 4.92 ml mustard seeds
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 59.14 ml flour
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- spray a skillet with cooking spray and saute onions until softened.
- add onion and next 8 ingredients to a 3 quart crock pot.
- combine flour and vinegar with a whisk, stirring well.
- add to peach mixture.
- cover and cook on low for 5 hours.