Recipe by YiayiaMouse
Prep time: 15 min * Cook time: 8 hours * 8-9 Servings in this crock pot meal. I haven't made it yet, but will update when I do. Simple and straightforward meal that will make itself. Just add sourdough bread, or maybe spoon it into sourdough bowls!
- 3 cups vegetable juice (like V-8)
- 2 cups hot water (or beef broth)
- 1 lb stewing beef, in 1 inch cubes
- 8 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons beef bouillon (like Knorr Suiza)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Line crockpot with a liner, if desired.
- Add vegetable juice and water to crock pot.
- Add beef, then vegetables, ketchup and bouillon.
- Stir together, (don't tear liner, if using one).
- Cook on LOW 8-9 hours or HIGH 4-5 hours.
- Stir together before serving.
- WARNING: DO NOT LIFT LINER OUT OF CROCK POT! It WILL tear!