Here's an easy recipe that will use up your extra coffee!
Make and share this Crock Pot Chuck Roast with Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Quarter the beef roast.
- Place half of the onions and garlic in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add half the beef.
- Combine the coffee and soy sauce over beef and onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Remove beef.
- Combine the cornstarch and water whisking to smooth.
- Add to the juices in crockpot and stir well.
- Return beef to crockpot and cover, cooking for another 30 minutes on high.