1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Chuck Roast with Coffee
8 hrs 10 mins
Here's an easy recipe that will use up your extra coffee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Quarter the beef roast.
- 2Place half of the onions and garlic in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 3Add half the beef.
- 5Combine the coffee and soy sauce over beef and onions.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- 7Remove beef.
- 8Combine the cornstarch and water whisking to smooth.
- 9Add to the juices in crockpot and stir well.
- 10Return beef to crockpot and cover, cooking for another 30 minutes on high.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chuck Roast with Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.3
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 299.3 mg
- Sodium 1378.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 98.8 g