Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
I always had to make this twice for Christmas, I save 1 batch for us and wrap the rest in little packages to give as gifts.
- In a 3 1/2 quart crock pot, stir the walnuts and butter until combined.
- Add the powdered sugar, stirring to coat evenly.
- Cover and slow-cook on.
- high for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and slow cook, uncovered,.
- stirring occasionally, until the nuts are coated with a crisp glaze, about 2 hours.
- Transfer the nuts to a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices and sift them over the nuts, stirring to coat evenly.
- Cool the nuts completely before serving.