These have to be, hands down, the BEST meal I have EVER made in a crock pot. I borrowed a friend's crock pot one weekend and made this for my honey. Low and behold, I got a crock pot for my next birthday along with a request for this recipe to be the first thing I made. I really wish I know where I got the recipe from because I would LOVE to give credit for it. I beg of you, do yourself a favor and try this. You will NOT regret it. Let me know what you think!!
- 4 pork chops, each about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper pork chops if desired.
- Add all ingredients except water and cornstarch to the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5 1/2 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water together and stir into crock pot.
- Cook 30 minutes more.
- Serve over rice.