- 4 one inch thick pork chops
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops in oil if desired. I never do this step.
- Place chops in crock pot.
- Add to crock pot- garlic, soy sauce, broth, brown sugar.
- Cook in crock pot on low for 6 hours.
- Remove the chops carefully as they will fall apart quite easily.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water. Gradually stir cornstarch into the sauce in crock pot.
- Put the chops back into the crock pot and cook 20 to 30 minutes longer until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice, if desired.