- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into crock pot that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve in bowls with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.