1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Candy
3 hrs 10 mins
3 hrs 5 mins
I found this recipe online and thought it would make perfect home-made candy gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- 2Cook on low for 3 hours. Do not lift lid or stir.
- 3After 3 hours, stir well for 3-5 minutes.
- 4Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper to cool. Or, spread on wax paper and cut into squares when cool.
- 5Store in an airtight container until you are ready to box as gifts.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Candy
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.7
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 534.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 16.6 g