Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Chocolate Heaven is the only way to describe this dessert. Put it together in 10 minutes and let your slow-cooker do the rest. Unbelievable results!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 3 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Spray a 4 quart crock pot with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and pudding mix.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the water, then add the sour cream and oil and beat until smooth.
- Add to the dry ingredients and beat well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into crock pot.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours, until top springs back when touched very lightly with finger.
I made this for my chocoholic daughters birthday. She loved it. I am not a good judge as I do not care for chocolate but I loved the soufle' like texture. Makes a whole bunch. If you like chocolate and EASY you will like this.