- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all chocolates, milk, and powdered sugar in 3 quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 45 minutes.
- Stir well, add vanilla, stir again, until chocolate is completely melted.
- This can be held on low for another hour.
- Serve with dippers - marshmallows, fruit, angel food cake, and cookies.