3 hrs 5 mins
This is from a Campbell's cookbook I purchased from the US, so easy to make & tasty too! I used Splenda in place of sugar & was still great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 slices white bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or 1/2 cup blueberries or 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar or 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- whipped cream or ice cream, to serve
- 1Spray to inside of the slow cooker insert with cooking spray.
- 2Place the bread, dried fruit & choc chips in the cooker.
- 3Beat the milk, eggs, sugar, cocoa & extractuntil combined and then pour over bread mixture, pushing the bread cubes into the liquid to coat.
- 4Cover & cook on low for 2 1/2-3 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock-Pot Chocolate Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 133.9 mg
- Sodium 297.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: