Tender with lots of flavor! Great as an appetizer for a televised ballgame or your main dish at dinner. Simple and easy to prepare. Cooks while you are away!
- Place chicken wings in bottom of crock pot. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl mix other ingredients (except cornstarch and water) and pour over chicken wings.
- Start 1st hour on high and cook remaining 3-4 hours on low (or) entire time on low for 6-8 hours.
- To thicken sauce, mix cornstarch with cold water and mix in during last 15 minutes.
- Note: Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.