Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Tender with lots of flavor! Great as an appetizer for a televised ballgame or your main dish at dinner. Simple and easy to prepare. Cooks while you are away!
Top Review by priorfam92
If you like flubbery chicken fat, this ones for you! The flavor was great, and I will definately use this sauce recipe, but not for chicken. Wings really need to be fried to crisp up the skin....there is no way around it.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken wings in bottom of crock pot. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl mix other ingredients (except cornstarch and water) and pour over chicken wings.
- Start 1st hour on high and cook remaining 3-4 hours on low (or) entire time on low for 6-8 hours.
- To thicken sauce, mix cornstarch with cold water and mix in during last 15 minutes.
- Note: Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.