Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very easy and very good!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 cup roasted cashew halves
- 1 (5 ounce) package chow mein noodles
- In a 3 1/2 quart crock pot(or larger), add first 7 ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-8 hours.
- Remove cover and stir in snow peas and cashew halves; cook for 3-4 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serve over chow mein noodles.
not a fan. Was plain and sauce was not appetizing. I liked that it used ingredients I had kicking around the house