1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Chili Pork Chops.....a Must Try!
7 hrs 15 mins
Jen Santiago's Note:
I found this recipe on the web somewhere and decided to try it. It is absolutely wonderful and the meat just falls off the bones. As my husband describes it "they are succulent!" This is a must in our family at least every other week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
- 2Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- 3Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- 4Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
- 5Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.
- 6I find that the longer you cook them, the more tender they are.
- 7I normally serve them with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. I put the sauce over the mashed potatoes(yummy!).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chili Pork Chops.....a Must Try!
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.6
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 228.8 mg
- Sodium 979.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 70.2 g