I found this recipe on the web somewhere and decided to try it. It is absolutely wonderful and the meat just falls off the bones. As my husband describes it "they are succulent!" This is a must in our family at least every other week!
- Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.
- I find that the longer you cook them, the more tender they are.
- I normally serve them with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. I put the sauce over the mashed potatoes(yummy!).