1/6 Photos of Crock Pot Chili Mac
6 hrs 10 mins
This is a family favorite that I adapted from Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook. I keep cooked ground beef in my freezer, so this is easy to put together in the morning before going out the door.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- cheddar cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1In crock pot, combine the first eight ingredients.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until heated through.
- 3Stir in macaroni and mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Top with cheddar cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chili Mac
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 306.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix