Recipe by lazyme
A simple and good Chili Mac that makes the whole house smell good while it's cooking. Kids love it.
Top Review by mandagirl
We loved this. I only used 1 can of beans and it seamed to be enough for us. Without the extra can of beans I thought it might be too dry, so I added a 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes. Came out perfect.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 2 large green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper