A simple and good Chili Mac that makes the whole house smell good while it's cooking. Kids love it.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chili Mac recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 2 large green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients except for the macaroni and salt and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until heated through.
- Stir in macaroni; mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.