1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Chili Mac
6 hrs 20 mins
A simple and good Chili Mac that makes the whole house smell good while it's cooking. Kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 2 large green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper
- 1In slow cooker, combine all ingredients except for the macaroni and salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until heated through.
- 3Stir in macaroni; mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chili Mac
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 306.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix