Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Taste of Home
Make and share this Crock Pot Chili Coney Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- cayenne pepper, dash
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, split
- cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- relish (optional)
- onion, chopped (optional)
- In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion and spices.
- Place hot dogs in a 3-quart slow cooker; top with beef mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- Serve on buns with cheese, relish and onions, if desired.