Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is so simple and basic, but I get tons of requests for it every time we have a party. I prefer using "no bean" chili because I have found that there are a lot of people in this world that do not like beans. I am sure any kind of chili can be used though. Hope you enjoy!
- 32 ounces French fries or 32 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese (one standard Velveeta brick)
- Place cheese and chili in a crock pot.
- Place the sauce on low for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- If you are using french fries, follow cooking instructions.
- Serve sauce over fries or chips and enjoy.