Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 (29 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- chili powder
- cayenne pepper (powder)
- Brown the beef in a skillet, add onion and garlic while beef is browning--also season with chili powder and cayenne pepper (to taste).
- Add beef mixture to crock pot, add tomato sauce, beans, and chili seasoning.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours.