Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 hrs
There are a couple of spins on this one! I got the recipe from a co-worker and adapted it. Sometimes I prefer to use the quickie canned kidney beans and others I prefer pintos. This is the pinto version, sub. kidney beans is you want!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 lb pinto beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- minced garlic clove
- 1 (8 ounce) package Frenchs Chili-O seasoning
- Cook the pintos on high until they are done.
- Brown and drain hamburger meat.
- Add hamburger and everything else to crockpot with pintos.
- Cook until ready to eat.
- Thickens as it cools.