Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is easy and great to make, serve with corn bread and honey. It's not very thick, however, so feel free to doctor it up.
- 16 ounces kidney beans
- 16 ounces chili beans
- 1 lb ground meat (I like turkey)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 gallon of v-8 tomato juice
- salt & pepper
- chili powder
- Brown meat on medium heat with onion, garlic, and pepper.
- Add all ingredients into crock pot and stir.
- Add salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and corn bread.