1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken With Vegetable Gravy
5 hrs 10 mins
I just bought a new slow cooker and I wanted to try it out. So, I threw in some things I had around and this is what happened. I serve it over rice which soaks up the juices well. I am not a fan of overly spicy foods. So, for me these are comfort food flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the carrots and onions on the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Place the chicken on top of the carrots and then put the mushrooms on the chicken.
- 3In a bowl, mix the mushroom soup and the soup mix with 1/2 cup of the water. Stir until everything is well mixed.
- 4Pour the soup mixture over top of the chicken.
- 5Pour the other 1/2 cup of water into the crock pot.
- 6Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken With Vegetable Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 695.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup