Recipe by mandikaake
This is something I threw together with what I had on hand. It has a little kick but can be adjusted by the amount of crushed red pepper that is used. I hope you enjoy:)
Top Review by Michelle S.
This was really tasty and VERY simple. I added some additional ingredients simply because I had them on hand and they needed using. I sliced 4 large mushrooms and added to the pot along with an uncooked Italian sausage cut into pieses and some carmelized onions. I cut back on the pepper flakes and added some Italian seasoning as my family isn't a fan of hot. This is an excellent fast and tasty meal.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump alfredo sauce, tomato sauce, garlic and red pepper in the crock pot. Add chicken breasts on top.
- Cook on high for about 4 hours OR till chicken is done.
- When chicken is cooked through, shred with a fork and mix in with sauce.
- Spoon over top of cooked noodles and enjoy.