1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
8 hrs 10 mins
Using plain sun dried tomatoes, not those packed in oil, reduces the fat in this dish. The tomatoes will soften in the cooking liquid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice tomatoes into julienne strips.
- 2Combine with remaining ingredients in a 3-4 quart crock pot.
- 3Cook on LOW for 8-9 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center.
- 4Serve with hot cooked polenta or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 700.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 32.5 g