Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 1 (14 -16 ounce) bag seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 -4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 -2 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions and place in 5 quart Crock Pot.
- Stir in 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together cubed chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup and milk.
- Spread over stuffing in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hour or on High for 2 to 3 hours.