Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I love this crock pot recipe. Of course, anything with pineapple always catches my eye. It's quick and easy to make and makes your mouth water while cooking.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb chicken tenders, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes (or 1 bunch fresh green onions, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash cayenne, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package sugar snap peas, thawed
- Place chicken pieces in slow cooker/Crock Pot.
- Combine preserves, terriyaki sauce, garlic, onion, lemon juice, ginger, and cayenne; stir well.
- Spoon over chicken, toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
- Add peas last 30 minutes.