Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This was a recipe that came from experimenting.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mushroom soup, undilutted
- 1 chopped up onion
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups rice
- 3 cups water
- Place one can of mushroom soup into crock pot, add the chicken breasts, garlic, onion, celery and pepper.
- Add second can of mushroom soup, place on low setting.
- cook all day.
- Steam 2 cups of rice in 3 cups of water.
- Place chicken and sauce on top of rice and serve.
great just too much pepper. one teaspoon?
Very simple and tasty! I tweaked it a bit to my liking. I fried fresh mushrooms, onions and fresh garlic and added it to the mushroom soup. Also put some chopped red pepper that a previous reviewer recommended. Omitted the pepper. People can add pepper to their liking once it's on the plate :)