Recipe by bmcnichol
This is one of my all time favorite chicken crockpot recipes.
Top Review by Outta Here
This is really easy to put together. And turns out so tasty! My store had no canned mushroom gravy, so I used turkey gravy and an 8 oz. package of sliced, fresh mushrooms. I cut the amount of milk to 1/2 cup, since the mushrooms give off extra liquid. I lightened it up a bit by using Neufchatel cheese instead of cream cheese. This is going into my collection of recipes for making in the RV!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 (12 ounce) can mushroom gravy
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed