1/4 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken With Cranberries
6 hrs 10 mins
A nice easy dish for those busy days around the holidays. Put this on before going shopping and dinner is waiting when you get home! Serve with rice or couscous and a veggie. Boneless chicken thighs could be used also. EDITED TO ADD: The 6 hour cooking time is based on my very old crockpot, but I have noticed my newer crockpot cooks hotter, so 4 hours on low may be plenty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients, except flour and water, in the crock pot.
- 2Cover and cook on LOW 4-6 hours (depending on how hot your pot runs), until chicken is tender.
- 3Mix flour with cold water and add to pot in the last 15 to 20 minutes and cook until thickened.
- 4Taste and adjust seasonings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken With Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 527.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 25.9 g