Recipe by dcs630
Quick to prepare chicken dish for the crock pot.
Top Review by What A Dish!
This was so good. It was better than I thought it would be! I cut the recipe in half, but now am wishing I hadn't, so I could have leftovers. My 5 year old daughter LOVED this and had 3 servings!!! My one year old loved it too. I used frozen corn and frozen chicken breasts. I served over brown rice and we put chopped avocados on top. So yummy!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1 - 2 " cubes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups salsa
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste