8 hrs 15 mins
Kristen in Chicago's Note:
I really like garlic and I thought this recipe sounded wonderful! It makes the chicken very juicy and it has a very good taste. Try it and see for yourself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix herbs together and sprinkle on the inside and outside of the chicken.
- 2Place cut up celery on bottom of crockpot.
- 3Place approx.
- 415 garlic cloves inside chicken cavity.
- 5Place chicken on top of celery and place the rest of the garlic around chicken.
- 6Pour chicken broth on top of chicken.
- 7Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.8
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 916.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 59.8 g