Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
- In large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon, crumble and refrigerate.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from skillet. Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in broth, water, and condensed soup; cook and stir until bubbly, 3-4 minutes.
- Place wild rice and carrots in 3-4 quart crock pot. Top with chicken pieces and pour mixture in skillet over chicken. Sprinkle with marjoram.
- Cover crock pot and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Stir mixture, making sure wild rice is submerged in liquid.
- Reduce crock pot setting to LOW and cook, covered, for 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and wild rice is tender.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon into crock pot during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.