Recipe by TheDancingCook
This is a crock pot dinner that can be cooked in less than 6 hours. If you would like extra sauce, double the cream ingredients and spices. I prepared mine with the diced apple and no asparagus/cheese ingredient.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced fine (optional)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus or 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus spears
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken on all sides in oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, curry and more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
- *If using fresh asparagus: steam fresh asparagus until just tender.
- *If using canned asparagus: heat.
- Drain asparagus and place in bottom of the serving dish, covering asparagus with noodles and sprinkle with cheese.