8 hrs 10 mins
I made this up one day and it worked perfectly. Very flexible, use any of your favorite chicken seasoning, or your fave veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your chicken in 1 bag with the packet of seasoning.
- 2Do not add liquid, it will make it's own.
- 3Seal up the bag and put it in the crock pot, set on low for 8 hours.
- 4With 3 hrs to go, break the ears of corn in half and put in the other oven bag.
- 5Add the butter, salt& pepper to taste.
- 6Seal it up and put it on top of the chicken or next to, depending on the size of your crock pot.
- 7I put both bags in a serving bowl and cut them open, serve out of the bag for informal dinners--less clean up!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken & Vegetable (Easy Clean Up)
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.1
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 263.0 mg
- Sodium 273.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 66.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's southwest marinade